KN90 respirators are respiratory protection products according to the gb2626-2006 standard issued by the State Administration for Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine and the Standardization Administration of China. Units that produce dust respirators must obtain production and operation licenses according to law, and all technical specifications for the production of dust respirators must meet the corresponding standards.This standard specifies the technical specifications for the production of respiratory protection products, and has strict requirements on the material, structure, appearance, performance, filtration efficiency (dust prevention), respiratory resistance, detection method, product identification and packaging of dust respirators.Dust mask materials must be non-irritant and allergic to the skin, filtration materials are harmless to human body;The structure of dust respirator should be easy to use.The filter efficiency (dust resistance rate) of dust respirator, particle size less than 5 microns, dust resistance rate must be greater than 90%, particle size less than 2 microns dust resistance rate must be greater than 70%, and so on.
Classification of masks:
Dust respirators are divided into KN and KP according to performance. KN is only suitable for filtering non-oily particles, while KP is suitable for filtering oily particles.
KN100: The filtration efficiency of non-oily particles above 0.075 microns is greater than 99.97%
KN95: The filtration efficiency of non-oily particles above 0.075 microns is greater than 95%
KN90: The filtration efficiency of non-oily particles above 0.075 microns is greater than 90%
KP100: Filtration efficiency of oil particles above 0.185 micron is greater than 99.97%
KP95: Filtration efficiency is greater than 95% for oily particulate over 0.185 microns
KP90: Filtration efficiency of oil particles above 0.185 micron is more than 90%
Filter material requirements
1. Materials in direct contact with the face should be harmless to the skin;
2. The filter material is harmless to human body;
3. The materials used shall be of sufficient strength and shall not be damaged or deformed during their normal service life.
The design requirements
1. It is not easy to cause structural damage. The design, composition and installation of components should not cause any danger to users;
2. The design of the headband should be adjustable so that it is easy to wear and take off. The mask should be firmly fixed on the face without obvious pressure or pain.The headband design of replaceable half face mask and full face mask should be replaceable;
3. It should have the smallest possible dead zone and a larger field of view;
4. When wearing the mask, the lens should not cause fog and other conditions affecting vision;
5. Respiratory protective equipment using replaceable filter element, breath valve, suction valve and headband shall adopt convenient replacement design and allow users to conveniently check air tightness of mask and face at any time
Apply to the environment:
It is mainly applicable to non-ferrous metal processing, metallurgy, iron and steel, coking, gas, organic chemical industry, food processing, construction, decoration, petrochemical industry, asphalt and other industries that produce oil and non-oil particle pollutants such as dust, smoke, fog and so on.