Sanitary Civil masks
"Sanitary masks for civilian use" is a standard drafted by the China Industrial Textile Association.This standard is jointly managed by the Standardization Technical Committee of China Textile Industry Federation and the Standardization Technical Committee of China Industrial Textile Industry Association. The promulgate and implementation of the standard will provide technical support for relevant mask manufacturers and basis for market supervision, so that consumers can choose appropriate masks.
Classification and Specification:
Sanitary masks for civilian use are classified into children masks and adult masks according to the age of the wearer.
According to the size of sanitary masks for civilian use, the specifications are divided into large size (L), medium size (M) and small size (S).
Note: Manufacturers may refer to GB/T 26160-2010 and GB/T 2428-1998 for design mask sizes
The basic requirements:
1. The mask should be able to cover the mouth and nose safely and firmly, with good facial fit and no peculiar smell.
2. The raw materials of masks shall not be recycled materials, and shall not contain carcinogens, allergies, skin irritations and other harmful substances.The residues of restricted substances should meet the relevant requirements and no chlorine bleach is allowed.
3. The mask shall not have sharp points and sharp edges, and shall not cause injury to the wearer.Children's masks should be free from exposed metal objects.
4. Masks should be easy to wear and take off.There is no obvious sense of pressure and pain when wearing, and it has little influence on head movement.Ear-mounted mask straps should be used for children's masks. There should be no detachable widgets and the mask straps should not have free ends.
5. For masks with nose clips, the nose clips should be made of plastic materials.
6. The appearance of the mask should be clean and intact with no damage or stains on the surface.
7. Materials in direct contact with the mask and skin shall not be stained.
Bacterial filtration efficiency.As a single-celled organism, bacteria may cause local tissue and systemic inflammatory response when invading the human body. As a sanitary mask used in daily environment, bacteria filtration efficiency is the basic protection function.This standard bacterial filtration efficiency index refers to related indexes of YY0469-2011 Medical Surgical Masks, stipulating that the bacterial filtration efficiency should be no less than 95%, meeting the needs of ordinary consumers for bacterial protection after wearing masks
Particle filtration efficiency.Particulate matter is suspended in the atmosphere of different sizes, including dust, droplets, aerosol, etc., mask filter materials can play a role in filtering out these considerations.The particle filtration efficiency is the international general evaluation index of respiratory filtration materials. Combined with the applicable scope of the standard and the technical level of molten jet filtration materials, the standard stipulates that the particle filtration efficiency shall not be less than 90%
Ventilation resistance: This item is the comfort index of wearing mask.The index value referred to YY0469-2011, and the ventilation resistance of adult masks was set as ≤49Pa.According to the technical level of mask filter material in China and considering the physiological condition of children, the ventilation resistance of mask material for children is set as ≤30Pa
Residual ethylene oxide.This item is a security indicator.Ethylene oxide is an organic compound, a toxic carcinogen, and is widely used in sterilization.Most mask manufacturers use ethylene oxide to kill microorganisms.After the mask was sterilized by ethylene oxide for a certain time, the ethylene oxide basically volatilized, leaving only trace residues.The state has a control requirement on its residual quantity.According to gb19083-2010 technical Requirements for Medical Protective Masks, the standard stipulates that the residual amount of ethylene oxide in civil sanitary masks treated with ethylene oxide shall be ≤10 g/g to protect the wearer
Color fastness (resistance to dry friction), formaldehyde content, pH value, decomposition of carcinogenic aromatic amine dyes.The indicators mentioned above are the basic requirements of textile materials. The indicators are respectively set for adult masks and children masks according to the relevant provisions of GB18401 National Technical Specification for Basic Safety of Textile Products.The formaldehyde content of adult masks is the same as that of children masks
Microbial indicators.Microorganisms are tiny organisms invisible or indistinctly to the naked eye, which are closely related to human life.The standard refers to gb15979-2002 Hygienic Standard for Disposable Sanitary Articles and sets the index value for common microorganisms
Flame retardant property.Children are not good at handling emergencies. Considering that sudden fires may cause harm to children, the flame retardant performance of children's masks is stipulated. The index is based on YY0469-2011 Surgical Masks for Medical use.